MCA SUSPENSION Pro Comfort
The MCA Pro Comfirts are designed to provide a high level of comfirt (in some cases close to or...
The MCA Pro Comfirts are designed to provide a high level of comfirt (in some cases close to or better than OEM) but whilst also incorporating a very enjoyable level of handling for street applications with a good range of height adjustment.
The minimal compromise achieved is thanks to Fusion 2.0, MCA's latest valving, along witha more thorough and dedicated develpment program. Th Pro Comforts also feature hard/soft damper adjustment as well as camber adjustment where applicable.
The Pro Comforts are internally and externally assembled here in our Brisbane Workshop. This way we have full control over and quality and accuracy of our products, plus our customers get freshly assembled suspension.
- Comfort focused street driving.
- Light spirited driving with improvde handling over OEM.
- Ride height adjustment down to 10mm tyre to fender gap (can vary per vehicle).
- Designed, Developed, Assembled & Fully Supported in Australia.
- 3 Year Platium Warranty.
- Fusion Valving Technology V2.
- 12 Clicks of Hard/Soft Damper Adjuster (Bump & Rebound together).
- Camber Adjustment via top mount (where possible, see addistional information).
- Camber Washer Bottom Mounts (where possible, see additional information).
- Damper Adjuster Extenders (Where possible, see additional information).
- Wheel travel range adjustment via the bottom mount (pre-set by MCA).
- Height adjustment via spring seat postion (base height adjustment is flawed).
- Suggested Height Adjustment Range: depends on the specifics of the order.
- Reinforced double gusseted lower mounts (where applicable, see additional information).
- Helper Springs to keep the main spring captive at all time.
- Latest Rugged Spec internal sealing designs and components.
- Superior Monotube design.
- Maximum ride comfort.
In the BOX
- Complete Suspension System.
- Height Adjustment Tools.
- Setup Sheet.
- Information Sheets.
- MCA Stickers
- Black MCA Wrist Lanyard.
- 3 year warranty.
- Covers motorsport use.
- Exchange program possible.
- Reparied in Australia.
Vehicle model available
RS3 - 8V
TT - 8J
1 Series - E81/E82/E87
3 Series - E36/E36 M3/E46/E46 M3/E90/E92
Falcon - FG/BF/BA
1600 - Sedan
Caprice - WM/WN
Commodore - VE/VF/VT/VY/VX/VZ/VU
HSV - E SERIES/F SERIES
Monaro - (01-06)
Civic - ED/EF/EG/EK/EP3-R
Integra - DC2/DC2 TYPER/DC5 R
Accord - CL/CP
MX5 - NA/NB/NC/ND/ND RF
RX7 - FC/FD
3 - BK/BL/BK MPS/BL MPS
Evolution - 1 to 10
Galant VR4 EC5
Lancer - CE/CJ CF/ CJ CF Ralliart
Legnum VR4 EC5Mirage
Silvia - S13/S14/S15
Skyline - R32/R33/R34/V35/V36
Stagea - M35(350RX,RS4)/Series 1(260RS,C34 RS4)/Series 2(260RS,C34 RS4)
Forester - SF/SG/SH/SJ
Impreza - GD/GH/VA/GC
Liberty - BE/BM/Liberty BL
Octavia RS 5E
Chaser - JZX110/JZX100/JZX90
Supra - A80/A70
Crown - JZS171/S204/GR Yaris
Golf - MK5/MK6/MK6 R/MK7/MK7 R