MCA SUSPENSION - Pro Sport
Pro Sport The MCA Pro Sports are designed to provide a high level of performance and handling with an...
Pro Sport The MCA Pro Sports are designed to provide a high level of performance and handling with an acceptable level of comfort on the road. The minimal compromise is achieved thanks to Fusion 2.0, MCA's latest valving, along with a more thorough and dedicated development program. Their setsep has been derived from corcuit racing testing for the Red Series but modified to suit a wider range of appliactions including street use. They feature a very wide range of height adjustment as well as hard/soft damper adjustment and camber adjustment where applicable.
The Pro Sports are internally and externally assembled here in our Brisbane Workshop. This way we have full control over and quality and accuracy of our products, plus our customers get freshly assembled suspension.
- Street driving with a firm but adequate ride quality.
- Enjoyable spirited driving.
- High level spirited driving.
- Light/Medium motorsport use.
- Factory height down to a tyre inside fender of 15mm (estimate).
- Designed, Developed, Assembled & Fully Supported in Australia.
- 3 Year Platium Warranty.
- Fusion Valving Technology V2.
- Custom Springs chosen for customers specific requirements.
- Dyno Tuning & Testing high level of quality control.
- 12 Clicks of Hard/Soft Damper Adjuster (Bump & Rebound together).
- Camber Adjustment via top mount (where possible, see addistional information).
- Camber Washer Bottom Mounts (where possible, see additional information).
- Damper Adjuster Extenders (Where possible, see additional information).
- Wheel travel range adjustment via the bottom mount (pre-set by MCA).
- Height adjustment via spring seat postion (base height adjustment is flawed).
- Suggested Height Adjustment Range: depends on the specifics of the order.
- Reinforced double gusseted lower mounts (where applicable, see additional information).
- Helper Springs to keep the main spring captive at all time.
- Latest Rugged Spec internal sealing designs and components.
- Superior Monotube design.
- Maximum handling
In the BOX
- Complete Suspension System.
- Height Adjustment Tools.
- Setup Sheet.
- Information Sheets.
- MCA Stickers.
- 3 year warranty.
- Covers motorsport use.
- Exchange program possible.
- Reparied in Australia.
Vehicle model available
RS3 - 8V
TT - 8J
1 Series - E81/E82/E87
3 Series - E36/E36 M3/E46/E46 M3/E90/E92
Falcon - FG/BF/BA
1600 - Sedan
Caprice - WM/WN
Commodore - VE/VF/VT/VY/VX/VZ/VU
HSV - E SERIES/F SERIES
Monaro - (01-06)
Civic - ED/EF/EG/EK/EP3-R
Integra - DC2/DC2 TYPER/DC5 R
Accord - CL/CP
MX5 - NA/NB/NC/ND/ND RF
RX7 - FC/FD
3 - BK/BL/BK MPS/BL MPS
Evolution - 1 to 10
Galant VR4 EC5
Lancer - CE/CJ CF/ CJ CF Ralliart
Legnum VR4 EC5Mirage
Silvia - S13/S14/S15
Skyline - R32/R33/R34/V35/V36
Stagea - M35(350RX,RS4)/Series 1(260RS,C34 RS4)/Series 2(260RS,C34 RS4)
Forester - SF/SG/SH/SJ
Impreza - GD/GH/VA/GC
Liberty - BE/BM/Liberty BL
Octavia RS 5E
Chaser - JZX110/JZX100/JZX90
Supra - A80/A70
Crown - JZS171/S204/GR Yaris
Golf - MK5/MK6/MK6 R/MK7/MK7 R