MCA SUSPENSION - REDS
MCA Reds are our longest running product second only to the Gold Series. Whilst tradionally they are recognised for...
MCA Reds are our longest running product second only to the Gold Series. Whilst tradionally they are recognised for their performance and flexibility in tarmac based motorsports such as circuit, time attack, drift, drag and rollracing, their valving and springs can also be tailored to suit comfort based street use, or anything in between. The MCA Reds are currently the suspension of choice for a number of control racing categories both in Australia and overseas as well as featuring on our own lap record holding Time Attack Toyota 86. Their valving and spring rates are determined by our Suspension Gurus on a per customer basis.
The Reds are internally and externally assembled here in our Bribane Workshop. This way we have full control over and quality and accuracy of our products, plus our customers get freshly assembled suspension.
- Anythings tarmac based, customer to specify appliaction.
- Comfort focused street use through to competituve motosport use.
- Designed, Developed, Assembled & Fully Supported in Australia.
- 3 Year Platium Warranty.
- Fusion Valving Technology V2.
- Custom Valving designed by MCA for customers specific requirements.
- Custom Springs chosen for customers specific requirements.
- Dyno Tuning & Testing high level of quality control.
- 12 Clicks of Hard/Soft Damper Adjuster (Bump & Rebound together).
- Camber Adjustment via top mount (where possible, see addistional information).
- Camber Washer Bottom Mounts (where possible, see additional information).
- Damper Adjuster Extenders (Where possible, see additional information).
- Wheel travel range adjustment via the bottom mount (pre-set by MCA).
- Height adjustment via spring seat postion (base height adjustment is flawed).
- Suggested Height Adjustment Range: depends on the specifics of the order.
- Reinforced double gusseted lower mounts (where applicable, see additional information).
- Helper Springs to keep the main spring captive at all time.
- Latest Rugged Spec internal sealing designs and components.
- Superior Monotube design.
In the BOX
- Complete Suspension System.
- Height Adjustment Tools.
- Setup Sheet.
- Information Sheets.
- MCA Stickers
- Black MCA Wrist Lanyard.
- 3 year warranty.
- Covers motorsport use.
- Exchange program possible.
- Reparied in Australia.
Vehicle model available
RS3 - 8V
TT - 8J
1 Series - E81/E82/E87
3 Series - E36/E36 M3/E46/E46 M3/E90/E92
Falcon - FG/BF/BA
1600 - Sedan
Caprice - WM/WN
Commodore - VE/VF/VT/VY/VX/VZ/VU
HSV - E SERIES/F SERIES
Monaro - (01-06)
Civic - ED/EF/EG/EK/EP3-R
Integra - DC2/DC2 TYPER/DC5 R
Accord - CL/CP
MX5 - NA/NB/NC/ND/ND RF
RX7 - FC/FD
3 - BK/BL/BK MPS/BL MPS
Evolution - 1 to 10
Galant VR4 EC5
Lancer - CE/CJ CF/ CJ CF Ralliart
Legnum VR4 EC5Mirage
Silvia - S13/S14/S15
Skyline - R32/R33/R34/V35/V36
Stagea - M35(350RX,RS4)/Series 1(260RS,C34 RS4)/Series 2(260RS,C34 RS4)
Forester - SF/SG/SH/SJ
Impreza - GD/GH/VA/GC
Liberty - BE/BM/Liberty BL
Octavia RS 5E
Chaser - JZX110/JZX100/JZX90
Supra - A80/A70
Crown - JZS171/S204/GR Yaris
Golf - MK5/MK6/MK6 R/MK7/MK7 R