Wide Tread Lower Front Arm, Toyota, Subaru, 86, BRZ, GR86, ZN6, ZC6, ZN8, ZD8, 965 462 A
SKU: 965 462 A
- HD Rubber Bushing (front side) and Pillow...
SKU: 965 462 A
- HD Rubber Bushing (front side) and Pillow Ball Rod End with adjustable plate (rear side)
- Results will vary (1) ; Length 0mm; Camber Deg. = -0.6 degree
- Ride Height -15mm from stock height (2); Length +5mm; Camber Deg.= -1.0 Degree
- Stock Top Location: Same as stock (3); Length+10mm, Camber Deg. = -1.5 Degree
- Set Toe: 0mm (4); Length +15mm; Camber Deg, = -2.0 Degree.
Notes: Camber Adjustment Range: 0mm (OEM)/+5mm/+10mm/+15mm, but will require extended tie-rod to use +15mm position (Max camber position)
- Subaru BRZ ZC6
- Toyota 86 FT86/FR-S ZN6/ZC6
- Subaru BRZ ZD8
- Toyota GR86 ZN8
- High Strengthen steel pipr can handle maximum impact from racing compound tyres
- Possible 3 setp negative camber settings. 0mm, +5mm, +10mm, +15mm: But with stick tie rod end.
- Hard Rubber Bushing eliminates alignment changes and privide precise steering response
- Direct replacement for OEM Lower arm bolt on Installation: 1.0 Hr, (Does not includes the wheel alignment time)
- Additional negative camber can result better tyre contact patches and cornering speed
- Extending lower arm length provide wider trads resulting higher front turning capacity,
- Unlike wheel offsetting, wider tread behaviour can be achieved without effecting kingpin offsets or scrub radius. Cusco adjustable pillow upper mount can be used for greater adjustments.